compensation: depends on experience employment type: full-time job title: Field Maintenance Technician- Bloomington/Normal
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to work Monday-Friday and be home every day? Join Casey's as a Field Maintenance Technician and get your nights and weekends back!
As a Field Maintenance Technician, you'll work in a designated set of stores completing service and maintenance on HVAC and refrigeration units, kitchen equipment, plumbing, electrical and fuel systems, and general building maintenance. Territory includes 12-15 stores in Bloomington/Normal, IL and surrounding areas. If you don't currently live in the area mentioned, relocation assistance may be provided.
This position includes a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
• No on-call or weekend hours!
• Your day starts when you leave your house - this means you're paid to travel to your first store and ends when you arrive back home at the end of each day.
• Company vehicle, fuel card, and tools provided.
• Competitive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance and Paid Parental Leave.
• 2 weeks of vacation upon hire.
• 401(k) Program with 6% Company match after 90 days.
• Meal Discount in Stores.
• Paid overtime at 1.5x regular rate.
• Annual uniform allowance.
• Laptop, tablet, and phone provided.
• Knowledge of tools and equipment used in building and mechanical trades.
• Prior experience with installing and repairing electrical systems, plumbing, and refrigeration equipment and parts.
• EPA Type 1 and 2 or Universal Certification required or ability to obtain within 180 days of hire date.
• Valid driver's license and physical ability to drive vehicle for job related travel.
• Focus on providing great service for our Stores, Store Managers, and teams.
At Casey's, we work hard to be the best and have a good time doing it. We stay true to our roots and put service first, building a better future for ourselves and our business. We strive to treat people the way they want to be treated, and we take pride in caring for our guests, our communities and each other. Join the team today!