ACMS is looking for a dedicated individuals to join our
leadership team in Normal and Bloomington!
Our company is growing! Leadership is the heart of our mission, “Keeping Kids Safe”. The Leadership Team is ultimately responsible for overseeing and managing their local Crossing Guard programs in this field-based position.
- Be self-motivated and dependable.
- Be personable, outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Able to lift/ transport various items or equipment weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Availability for shifts both before and after school.
- Supervisory experience preferred but not necessary.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- This position often requires short response times to the job site so candidates in or adjacent to Normal and Bloomington are preferred.
Compensation is $19.50 per hour, 5 hours per day, school days only. The position is eligible for yearly bonus and mileage reimbursement.
About All City Management Services:
All City Management Services is a family-established business that has been committed to the safety of children since 1985. ACMS has grown to serve over 300 programs across 21 states. We are 100% dedicated to the safety of children as they walk to and from school every day.
ACMS is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.